Saturday 23 February 2013

My hair story


Growing up I was obsessed with Disney princesses and dreamed of having long blonde princess hair.....Now that I have grown up not much has changed, I have experimented with countless numbers of styles and colour. I have been white platnuim blonde to jet black and pretty much everything in between. I love changing my hait up, I get bored very easily and always want to try something new.

Now my own natural hair is a dark blonde colour, I think but I have been colouring since the age of 18 so I not 100% how it would look if I striped it completely of colour. Unfortunetly I was not blessed with the thick long princess hair I dreamed of, in reality my hair is quite fine and mid length (currently), so I to enhance the length and thickness I use hair extensions. I know there not everyone's cut of tea but I love clip in hair extensions they make such a difference to your hair and so easy to put in once you get the hang of them. The only hair extensions I use are foxy locks hair extensions. I have tried numerous brands and these are defiantly the best on the market. The quality of hair is amazing they are so silky and soft, and I love how thick and full they are. I do tend to trim the extensions as they are very very long.

So here is my hair story from once upon a time, to right now...let me know what you style and colour you prefer, I love getting everyone's opinion





My trade mark very long blonde hair.


Decided to give my hair the chop, love my hair a bit shorter but I get to bored with it.

When I first went to the dark side






Kept getting darker 
When I went jet black, I do love this actually, just cost me a small fortune in fake tan
When I had my hair stripped from black to start the journey back blonde 



High lights and low lights, This is one of my favorite looks, minus the army fancy dress though
Darker blonde


More natural blonde, got too bored though


How I currently wear my hair, I use hot rollers to achieve this voluminousness look . 
A rare sight but this is my hair  au natural, extension free, longest its been in about 5 years, Going to keep growing till my wedding.

Thanks for Reading



Emma Louise x 

No comments:

Post a Comment