Sunday 17 February 2013

Primark Haul

Last week I went shopping and picked up some really nice bits from primark. I really enjoy primark hauls that other bloggers do, probably because Primark are one of the few shops without an online shop, so I am always interested to see what peices and items are on offer. So I thought I would share with you some of the clothes and accessories I found. Primark have just realised thier spring collection, and I was really impressed there was some really pretty peices. I saw a few dresses and shirts I liked but I managed to control my spending....well to some degree anyway. 


I had been eyeing up this gorgeous gold/ bronze kimono since Christmas, but I just wasn't sure what I would wear it with, but this time I saw it had gone down to £10 so I could resist. There was a choice between white or gold. Even though the white kimono was very pretty, I just think the gold stands out more, and my wardrobe is full of blacks and whites so thought I should throw in a bit of colour. I think this will look really nice with disco pants or leggings and a black top.
The next item that caught my eye was this blue striped collared dress. I love the colour and the bow detail on the pockets. It was £10 which I think is a bargain. I think I will team this outfit with a jumper or cardigan till the weather improves. I defiantly think this might be in my suitcase when I go on my summer holiday too.
The next dress I found was this navy dress, I love the skater style skirt on this dress and find it very flattering. I actually wore this out on Friday night when me and Gary went out for some drinks. I accessorised the dress with a navy pin stripe blazer, brown shoes and rose gold jewellery. This dress was also £13, I think it is a great dress because it can be a day or evening dress.

This is the last dress I bought, I love how feminine this dress is. I think the bow print is really cute. Again this was £13 and I think it's really versatile and can be worn in a variety or ways.
I also managed to slip these beauties into my basket (which was getting rather full now). They were reduced in the sale from £10 to £6, so how could I not get them? I really like the peach colour of the shoes. I don't have anything like this in my shoe collection so I am very excited about adding these to my shoe shelf.
I also  got some earrings for my sister, she lives abroad and doesn't have a Primark, and she had been eyeing up some jewellery similar to this on her last trip home. So being the good sister I am I picked these up for her. For £1.50 a pair I think they are great.





Finally I treated myself to anew onsie. Now being the petite 5,1ft I am the adult onsies tend to drown me. So I decided to get a child's one in the hope that it will actually fit, and it was only £8 rather the £12 for an adult one. Now I know it's silly but I thought this bunny suit was sooo cute a looked so warm and snuggly. I am confident it will be well used. 


So I spent a small fortune in primark, I plan to try avoid it for a couple of weeks, empahsis on the word try because I know deep down I wont. However I always manage to justify my spending in Primark because its very affordable and I can spend £60 but I have 5-6 outfits. So I can't complain. 

Thanks for reading 

Emma Louise x 

6 comments:

  1. I love all of your finds, the onesie is so cute!

    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, I know it's so cute couldn't resist :)

      Delete
  2. i keep meaning to buy that sequin jacket x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I kept thinking will I won't I for a while....but at half off it was too tempting xx

      Delete
  3. Great haul , that onesie is the cutest xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's so cute and so comfy and snuggly :p xx

      Delete