Friday 22 February 2013

Sweet Like Candy


Now let’s be honest when it comes to Valentine’s Day men get it easy . Shops and florists are full to the brim of pink and red goodies, whether it be a giant teddy a pretty ‘world’s best girlfriend mug’ or a bunch of red roses there is plenty of choice.
However I think when finding a little something for the special man in your life Valentine’s day can be a little tricky. so this year I tried to think outside the box a little when it came to Gary’s present , not to mention I do think one teddy holding a heart is enough for any man to own
I came across the stateside Candy Company’s website. They sell a large variety of American food and gifts and I got really excited looking through all the Candy, cereals and chocolate on offer.

I thought this would be the perfect little gift idea. Me and Gary had been to Las Vegas on holiday last year and he took a liking to the Reese’s peanut butter confectionary and Since it’s not available in the UK I thought it would be a really nice idea to make him a gift box  full of the Candy and Sweets he had enjoyed over in the states. Obviously throughout I did not think for one moment I would also like to indulge in some of these yummy treats….Promise.
We actually had lots of fun trying the variety of sweets, some were good but others not so appetising but it was a good giggle giving them all a go. I am not a peanut butter fan, so I left Gary to munch away on all those, but I think my favourite was the fruit roll ups. We still haven’t got round to having the Lucky Charms for breakfast yet but I am very excited about seeing what all the fuss is about
Take a look on http://www.americansweets.co.uk/ to see the variety of products they have on offer

 Do you have any favourite American Candy?  let me know below.

Thanks for reading

Emma Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment