Saturday 20 April 2013

Lush, Space girl bath bomb

Hi everyone I hope your having a lovely weekend, I was pleasantly surprised to open my curtains to some sunshine so I went for a walk today around the park and whipped out my blogging note book and started writing away.......I have planned so many blog post. It surprising how much the sunshine changes your mind set and clear your thoughts.

So anyone enough ramblings about the weather. I love lush bath products I find them so fun and quirky and a great part of any pamper night. However, I mentioned in my first Lush post that when I used to go to lush I found it very over whelming and confusing, I mean what is the difference between a Beth bomb and bath melt? It was mainly through youtube and blogs I got to know more about the different bath products, and the rest is history.

I have a ridiculous Lush collection so thought it made sense to share my thoughts on the different products. Today I can going to share with you a short post on Lush's space girl bath bomb. This is a really cute lilac bath bomb shaped like a planet (Saturn I think but don't quote me on that). When you drop this bomb in your bath , it's starts fizzing and turns you bath a lovely Iliac colour with sprinkles of glitter swirled in. I found the smell reminded me of the retro sweets Parma violets so its very relaxing. However, there is a an added bit of fun to this product, inside the bomb is 'space dust' otherwise known as popping candy so it crackles as its fizzing. It's reminded me of the cereal rice crispies, with its snap, crackle and pop sounds. Like most lush bomb this left my bath water and my skin very velvety smooth. I really enjoyed this bath bomb and would certainly use it again.

I would love to hear about your favourite lush products?

Thanks for reading


Download Signature.jpg (8.3 KB)




1 comment: