Tuesday 16 April 2013

Sugar crush.......new obsession

So recently every girl and her blog have raved about the Soap and glory Sugar Crush range. Soap and glory in general has been a hit in the beauty world but the sugar crush range appears to be the stand out collection of the moment.

Now if I am totally honest up until recently I had never really bought soap and glory products, I have always been a huge Lush fan, so I  always headed to Lush to fulfil my bath and body needs. I still love Lush, but had heard so many rave reviews about soap and glory I decided to slip them in to my basket while browsing in boots, and I now like every other beauty blogger I am totally hooked.

I bought a fair amount of soap and glory products on this particular day, see my boots haul for more info, the only way I can justify this is they were 3 for 2. However I haven't got around to using them all yet, cause ever since I smelt the Sugar Crush body wash and scrub I have been hooked.

The scent of these beauties is without a doubt my new favourite scent. The blend of sweet smashed brown sugar with the fruity lime and and citrus zest is delicious (actually dribbling a little writing this). It's a perfect refreshing, 'wake me up' smell and if you haven't noticed I absolutely adore it. If you haven't smelt this I urge you to go have a sniff, and you will understand my obsession.

The body wash comes in a huge 500ml bottle so you get plenty product for the £6.50 price tag. I also like the handy pump applicator which means there is no fiddly lids or dropping bottles in the shower. The body wash has a rich, creamy texture which leaves my skin feel soft and nourished and smelling lovely.

I use the body scrub once a week to help keep my skin soft and smooth and remove dead skin cells, sounds gross I know. Being the high maintenance beauty junkie i am, I stick to a regular fake tan routine, and this body scrub is great for removing old fake tan and leaving my skin prepared for the next application (sounds like a miltary routine). Again the scent is the same as above but I think the scrub has a sweeter, cookie smell to it. It has a thick consistency but is still highly moisturising and hydrating on the skin. I find this scrub has the right balance of exfoliant and it doesn't aggregate my sensitive skin. So all round a really great scrub, and I am loving using it, I might even go as far as saying I prefer this to my long time favourite aqua Mirabilis exfoliated from lush.

So overall I am loving the sugar crush range from Soap and Glory and will be investing in the body butter once pay day arrives, I also think soap and glory should think about throwing a body mist or spray into the mix.

I love reading your comments so would love to hear about your favourite soap and glory products?

Thanks for reading
Download Signature.jpg (8.3 KB)










No comments:

Post a Comment