Wednesday 1 May 2013

Bioderma Sebuim Review

Evening ladies, I hope your all having a lovely week. I recently did a post on my favourite skin care products and mentioned the Bioderma Sebium H20, Micelle Solution (quite a mouthful). Seeing as it made my skin care favourites obviously I am impressed with this product, so felt it deserved a full post.

As I am sure you all know, bioderma has become a cult skin care brand in the beauty and blogging world and up until recently it wasn't available in the UK, so fans from the UK had to resort to eBay or stocking up in Dubai if your me to get hold of this gem. I have never really been keen on buying make up or skin care from ebay, as there is no guarantee of is genuine. Instead on every trip to my dad's I would try and squeeze in a few bottles, along with a collection of bath and body works candles. So I am sure you can imagine my delight when one of my favourite skin care treatment would be available a hop, skip and a jump away.

I had always used the original formula, Bioderma Sensibio and it worked really well on my skin but I really fancied trying the blue solution Sebuim and see what suited my skin type more. I have normal combination skin and I prone to break outs and imperfections (lucky me), and the Sebuim is designed for combination to oily skin. The Sebuim Solution is described to Purify and cleanse your imperfection-prone skin with the Bioderma Sebium H2O which is a regulating, non-rinse micellar water cleanser. I know it sounds very technical.

I have been using this cleanser every morning and night for the last month and I am in love with the results. I used my original sensibio to remove my eye make up, however the Sebuim is a stronger solution so it advises not to use this particular product around the eyes, at first I was a bit disappointed with this. However I think the stronger is much more suited to my skin type, my skin appears much more even and my breaks out are much more controlled and manageable, yay! So I am really pleases with this product and even though I was a fan of the Sensibio I am sold on the Sebuim cleanser and I am pretty confident it's going to be a staple in my skin care routine.

The Bioderma Sebium H20 - Micelle Solution is available for UK customers from http://www.escentual.com/bioderma/bioderma020/?b=100321, along with a range of bioderma skin care products, the two cleansers are available in full size 250ML bottles for £9.99 and a travel size 100ML bottle for £4.50, a great way to try these lovely products.

Have you tried either of the Bioderma Michelle solutions? Which do you prefer?

Thanks for reading
Download Signature.jpg (8.3 KB)






3 comments:

  1. I really fancy this, but I'm a bit worried it'll break out my acne-prone skin :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My skin is break out prone and I found this controls my break outs, maybe you could try the smaller travel size? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely amazing, i go through it so quickly though! Love your blog dear! xxx

    ReplyDelete