Sunday 12 May 2013

Lush Haul

Hi everyone, so I went on a bit of an online Lush spending spree last week so I thought I would share my purchases with you. As I am sure most of you know by now have a slight obsession with Lush. I love a good Lush bath and I find Lush products are perfect for a bit of relaxation and pampering.

So here goes, the first thing I added to my basket was Karma bubble bar (£3.50). I have never tried this bubble bar before but I was drawn in by the bright sunny colours. This bar will 'expand your mind with a hippy trippy that envelops you in an orange haze of heady scents' as you probably guessed the main scent from this bubble bar is orange and it smells delicious. I can't wait to use this bubble bar.

The second product is 'Honey I washed the kids' (£3.40 for 100g) this Lush's best selling soap, and I can see why. This soap smell irresistible with it delicious blend of honey, carmel and toffee scent, now doesn't that sound yummy? I have put this in my shower straight away and love it, not on,y does it smell great but it lathers up really well and leaves my skin soft and moisturised.

Next on my Lush list is the ' Twilight' bath bomb ( £3.20)This must be about my 5th twilight bath bomb it's one of my favourite, I am a troubled sleeper and I find this lavender scented bomb is great way to relax and unwind before heading to bed. It's also really fun to watch explode in your bath, the pink exterior turns your bath a bright pink but then has an added twist of blue shades along with some sparkly glitter, it's actually like watching a firework go off in your bed. Yes, I know I sound like a child but its so fun to watch, once I use it I promise to post some piccys.

Next I went for a French kiss (£4.99) a bath bomb that is. This is another lavender scented product to help send me to the land of nod. I have never tried this before but as soon as I opened my Lush delivery I could smell this product straight away and the scent is so calming but not overwhelming. Lush says this bar will fill your bath with a mountain of foam, I can't wait to try it.

On to another bubble bar I went for 'Dorothy' (£2.99). This bubble bar will not only turn your bath blue, but it will send you 'over the rainbow'. This bar contains yin yang oil and orange flower, it smells lovely and fresh and I can't wait it try this.

Next I bought porridge soap (£2.95 for 100g). This oaty porridge bar of soap caught my eye as it is supposed to be good for exfoliating sensitive skin, I haven't tried this yet as I am going to use my sugar crush scrub at the moment. I have had a good sniff of this soap though and as corny as it sounds it brought me back to my childhood and eating porridge for my breakfast on a cold Scottish morning, so I am really looking forward to see how this works on my skin.

Finally I got egg hunt soap, which was a limited edition from the spring/ Easter collection. Now the whole soap looks amazing, and it's colourful array of eggs isn't translated as well in a single peice so I have also added a photo of the full bar so you can see why it caught my eye. It's smells lovely too with its raspberry aroma. Unfortunately this is know longer available but I am sure it will return with next years Easter collection.

So there it is my Lush Haul, I hope you enjoyed reading it, I would love to hear about your favourite products.

Thanks for reading

Download Signature.jpg (8.3 KB)




















5 comments:

  1. I loooove the smell of Lush products.. I really need to get my hands on more! Super cute blog btw :) I'm now following xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge lush fan, although I don't think I have tried any of the items you have ordered! I think I need to though, they look so good xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blogs so cute!! I love lush and these products look lovely!! New follower!! XxxX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really wish I had a Lush near me, I love their products, esp the bath bombs! Loving your blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thanks you, so glad you like it :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete