Wednesday 1 May 2013

New month, new hair story.

Now if you have seen my hair story blog post you will have seen I change my hair a lot, I have been blonde, black and everything in between. No matter what I always come back to blonde and for the last two years I my colour of choice has been a white toned blonde.

Now I love the pearly platinum blonde look but my poor hair was getting very dry and damaged, so I felt it was time to tone it down slightly. My main reason for coming to this decision is I am getting married next year (aaaaah), and I am desperately trying to grow my hair ready for my big day so I have my options on hair styles for the big day.

So I had a chat with my hair dresser and she suggested having a darker shade of blonde colour on top and ashy blonde and light brown tones through out the bottom. That way I could keep my beloved blonde locks but by adding an array of tones my I could give my hair a bit of a break from the full on bleach, and this way it would be more likely to grow.

I am so pleased by the finished colour, the tones and shades are very subtle but have really changed my hairs overall look and it looks so much healthier.

Now I am also a big fan of hair extensions and really hate my hair without them. Not necessarily the length but my hair is quite limp and fine and I like using extensions to give it some extra body and volume. So I dragged my fiancé to meadow hall, to a shop called extras. I have got my extensions here before and the staff in the shop are very helpful and colour match your hair and help you find the perfect set of hair extensions for you.

The colour numbers of my match were #10 and #613, and I went for 16inch, any longer looks a bit too much on me because I am so small. The extensions are very soft and great quality. There not quite as thick as my beloved foxy locks extensions, which unfortunately don't cater for mixed toned hair, but I do love my new ones and they were half the price.

So Overall I am really pleases with my new look and hope by the time summer 2014 comes around I achieve my dream wedding hair.

Thanks for reading


Download Signature.jpg (8.3 KB)


No comments:

Post a Comment