Wednesday 12 June 2013

Bath and Bodyworks Haul

Good evening ladies (and gentlemen), I hope your having a lovely week. Tonight I wanted to share with you a bit of a haul from Bath and Body works. I am literally obsessed with candles, I always have a couple burning around my flat, I love having an array of scents filling my home. Now before I start, annoyingly they don't have a UK based store, come on bath and body works sort it out! So i have to stock up on my trips to Dubai to see my dad.

Here is a little bit about the famous BBW candles from their website:

The world's best candle guaranteed! Radiates enough fragrance to fill a room. Wax melts consistently & evenly. Flames won't burn out!
Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of vegetable wax and lead-free wicks for optimal performance.
3-wick candle burns approximately 30 to 45 hours.
Includes elegant silver lid to keep your fave fragrance fresh, while adding a touch of décor

Sounds pretty good eh? I love BBW candles they are my favourite candle brand, Yankee being a close second. I just find them very reasonably priced and smell incredible. So enough chit chat, here is what I picked up from the summer collection.

I bought 3 of the larger three wick candles they are normally $20, so around £12.50 and they quite often have deals on so you can get them a bit cheaper. On this occasion these were buy two get one free so of course I had to get three. The first was an eye catching bright orange peach Bellini candle. The scent is described as classic Italian cocktail with a twist which mixes bubbly white peach, tart blackcurrant, jasmine and a splash of juicy orange. It really smell does good enough to eat, but I won't don't worry!!

The second candle I picked up was Paris Amour, this a more floral fragrance and I was instantly attracted to this romantic infusion, the scent is described as a blend of French tulips and apple blossoms tickled with notes of sparkling pink champagne. Sounds like the perfect summer night fragrance.

The final three wick candle I bought was Twilight Woods. This was another floral based scent which is so unlike me as I normally sway towards fruity or vanilla sweet scents. But this just smelt so good I couldn't resist. The scent is described as hypnotic blend of apricot nectar, sweet mimosa petals and Tuscan cypress.

I also bought some fragrance plugs for my wall flowers, I know there are plenty of fragrance plugs available in the UK, I just find these wall flowers are so strong you can smell them as soon as you walk into the room. This time I got sweet pea and honey suckle. So a nice mix of floral and sweet smells. These cost $3 so that only £1.88 a bulb and they literally last around 6 weeks, so an absolute bargain.

Finally I bought myself some soap. I am a bit of a germ freak and always carry anti bacteria gel in my bag. So these mini pocket sized anti-bac tubes are perfect for a clean freak like me. Again they are very cheap at $1.75 so that a tiny £1.09, and look really cute with the colourful formula and packaging. I went for the Paris Amore scent and the strawberry scent. I also got a full sized bottle of the foaming hand soap which smells incredible and the scent lasts on your hands for hours.

So there it is my bath and body works haul, I love all my purchases I just wish they were available here in the UK. I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know if you have tried any BBW products? Let me know what you think if you have tried any.

Thanks for reading Lovelies













3 comments:

  1. So jealous Emma! I really want to go to Bath and Body works. Ridiculously excited for Victoria's secret at meadowhall soon! eekk :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I I know I can't wait I love the body sprays, wash and lotion from VS eek so excited :) think a shopping trip is on the cards. Xxx

      Delete
  2. Definitely!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete