Saturday 20 July 2013

I <3 Summer Tag

I heart summer tag

Hi everyone, I hope you have been enjoying and soaking up the sunshine, all this lovely weather had inspired me to do the 'I heart Summer' Tag...

1. Favourite bronzer for Summer?
I think I will go for my trusty Nars Laguna it's the perfect matte bronzer for my skin, it has minimal shimmer and isn't orange toned....love this bronzer.

2. Your relaxing in a hammock, on a tropical island, what are you sipping on? (Favourite Summer Drink)
Hmm I think I will go for a refreshing glass of Pimms this fruity mix is my favourite Summer time drink.

3. Favourite summer lip product?
Definitely my Nivea lip balm in honey and vanilla, the scent is amazing and keeps my lips soft and conditioned. 

4. Pool or beach 
I going to have to go with beach, yes sand in your toes is a pain in the bum. I grew up by the seaside, yes it was in the freezing cold Scottish weather but I love the sea and walking down the beach and even better when the sun is shining. 

5. Summer crazy hair, what's your must have styling product.
I have been having my hair wavy in the warmer weather, it's minimal effort and no heat styling needed, so dry shampoo has been a favourite product for giving my naturally limp hair a bit of an oomph. 

6. Sun bathing or fake tan
Don't get me wrong when the sun is shining I enjoy laying out in the sun, but my pale skin needs a very high factor to stop it burning and very rarely goes brown, so fake tan is much better and safer for giving me that desired glow. 

7. Favourite Summer nail varnish. 
I don't really have one particular favourite but have been loving the Barry M gelly varnishes especially the bright colours, which are perfect for Summer. 

8. Any summer traditions
My summer traditions is really just spending time with family my dad and sister live inDubai and over the summer months temperatures can hit 50 degrees over there, so they normally have a trip back to UK so my summer is filled with family time. 

9. Favourite Summer scent
I am loving my Juicy Couture viva la fleur perfume this summer, it's the perfect summer floral, fruity scent. 

10. Favourite BBQ food
Mmm I love BBQ food, well the smell more then anything, but my favourite is definitely a good old classic cheese burger. 

11 what's your favourite summer proof product. 
I have found my wake me up foundation has been the perfect summer proof foundation. It lasts all day on the skin and still leaves me looking glowing but with good coverage. 

12. Any summer vacation plans. 
I have already been to Dubai in May, got a trip to London with my sister coming up and might try fit in a few weekends away. Possibly look at another abroad holiday around October, after the motorbike racing season my fiancé is a semi professional motorbike racer, so I spend a lot of my summer at race tracks.

Thanks for reading lovelies, if you have don't this tag leave you link below and I will take a look, if you haven't I TAG you now so get blogging beauts.....  



1 comment:

  1. I agree about Rimmel Wake Me Up, I've found it doesn't go too yucky in the heat. What a saviour!

    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award on my blog :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete