Monday 30 December 2013

Mini Mac Haul


So yes only two posts ago did I say I was saving money but here I am already with a mini haul for you all oops.  In my defence though I was sale shopping/browsing and I had a voucher for Debenhams and I thought this was the perfect opportunity for some pretty Mac purchases. So I didn't actually spend any money...well not in Mac anyway I did find a few bargains in theZara  and Topshop sale! 
So on my little spree I decided to pick up the mineralize skin finish in soft and gentle and angel lipstick which are two items that have been on my makeup wish list for a such long time, and seeing as they were both there in stock I just couldn’t resist.
Angel lipstick is a baby pink shade with a hint of silver shimmer. I am big lover of the pink/ nude lip and rarely step away from my signature lip look so this seemed like a good shade to add to my collection, you can never have too many pink lipsticks, right? I had also heard this lipstick is a favourite of Kim Kardashian and yes I know she has a very dramatic look but I adore her flawless make up. This lipstick is a frost formula and I have never actually owned a frost cause I am just not a fan of the shimmery look but when I tried this it was not as cool toned as I had expected , instead added a  subtle, pretty sheen to my lips. So I am looking forward to wearing this, I think this shade will go really well with a dramatic smoky eye.
Then I picked up the much hyped mineralize skin finish in soft and gentle, yet another product that has been on my wish list for so long and I am so excited to try this out properly.  This highlighting powder looks divine in the pan with its gilded peach bronze tone with a twist of champagne silver shimmer. I can’t wait to try this,  the only highlighter I have really got on with is the Sleek highlighter in the past, which is great for a natural day time sheen but I think the glitter particles in soft and gentle will add a bit of sparkle and glamour to an evening look.
I will do a full review on both products once I have tried them out properly. Have you tried either products? If so let me know in the comments below.

Thanks for reading Lovelies










2 comments:

  1. lovely haul :) The mineralized skinfinish looks gorgeous! I've only tried one or two from different collections!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you very much. I have been using it so much since I purchased :)

      Delete