Sunday 8 December 2013

What's my face worth TAG

Hi everyone hope you all had a lovely weekend. Going to skip the rambling introduction and just jump straight in to this post.

I have seen this how much is your face worth tag on numerous blogs recently and thought it might be interesting to see just how much my face is worth. Saying that I also think it might make me want to cry a little bit. I am going to base this on my weekend day time look so not a full on night out look but a bit more then I would wear in the week to work. So eek here goes.....

1. First off I start with foundation, ( yes naughty blogger I am not using primer at the moment simply because I have ran out and my Christmas budget just won't allow it right now.) Laura Mercierr Silk Creme foundation at £33 (certainly one of my more expensive foundations but I do love it). 

2. Then I move onto my Mac light boost highlighter, which I use to highlight my under eye, nose, forehead and a little in my chin. This costs £17.

3. Next I use my collection concealer on any breakouts or blemishes. This is a bargain product at £3.99.

4. Then I move on to contouring and bronzing. Slightly excessive but I use two at the moment. I use Mac eyeshadow in charcoal brown which cost me £10 for the hollows of my cheeks and down my nose to create definition. Then I use Benefit Hoola for am also over bronzer to warm up my face this cost me £23.50

5. For blush I am currently using a Bourjouis  
Blush pot in Rose Gold which cost me £7.99. 

6. Then I use Rimmel stay matte powder to set my make up, this is another bargain buy at £3.99. 

7. Then my brows to define and fill in my brows I use my beloved Benefit Browzing 
which cost £23.50 I finish my brows with 
8. Then for my eye shadow I currently loving using my Mac eye shadows. I am using brûlée for a base, naked lunch across the outer lid and satin taupe through the outer corners. They cost £10 each so that's an eye watering £30 on my eye shadow eek. 

9. Next l liner I am using a Maybelline Master Precise Liquid EyelinerThis costs £5.99Then I use Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Liner on my water line which cost £3.99. 

10. Then mascara again I use two L'Oreal telescopic in carbon black for £10.99 and the maybeline the falsies which cost £7.99. 

11. Then finally for lips I am using Mac lip stick in creme cup which cost £14 and NYX lipgloss in beige over the top which cost £6.00 

Phewwwww so my total is..drumroll please £207.92 Wow that a lot more then I expected, especially when that's a good mixture of high end and height street make up,  oops! The worst part is that my actual make up collection is probably 10 times the size if this...I really need to cut back on the spending. 

I TAG all my fellow bloggers to have a go at this post and see how much your face is worth! 

Thank for reading lovelies





2 comments:

  1. Ah that is a lot of money! Can't wait to do this post!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eek I know so expensive. Will check your post out :) xx

      Delete