Monday 27 January 2014

Grammy's best dressed

So another weekend, another award ceremony and another best dressed blog post coming your way. This weekend it was the Grammy's turn to host the red carpet. I love the Grammy's there always some really show stopping outfits which are slightly more daring and risqué then the usual red carpet gowns. There was plenty of glitz and glam at the Grammy's and the metallic look was a firm favourite from some of the leading ladies in the music world. 

So here is my favourites of the night. 

My favourite of the night was Taylor Swift in this show stopping metallic chain mail Gucci dress. I love this glamour silver sleeved number, its really looks beautiful on her, I think this is the best she has looked on the red carpet she looks sofemine  and elegant but it has a young edge to it.  I also love her flawless hair and make up, I think it compliments the dress perfectly. Taylor hands down wins best dressed in my eyes. 

My next pick of the night is another Metallic look, but this time by the stylish Rita Ora. Rita has gone for a slinky gold metallic long sleeves dress with a hint of green mixed in with the gold, I think she looks stunning and pulls off this chic look like a red carpet pro. I am also loving the big voluminous blonde curls and bright dramatic make up on her. 

  Now I am sure there are going to be some very mixed reviews on Beyonce's choice of attire for the night, but personally I think she looked amazing. Yes this Michael Costello white floral dress with sheer detailing was a very daring choice, but if anyone can pull it off its Queen B and can I just say her body! Wow....I have no words, she looks incredible. 

So there we have it there are my favourite fashion frocks from the Grammy's. Did you have any favourites? 

Thanks for reading lovelies 

No comments:

Post a Comment