Sunday 19 January 2014

Sunday favourites

Hello Beauts 

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend whether its been a quiet one watching Saturday night tv or a girl night out. It was my fiancĂ©'s birthday the other day so I have spent most the weekend meeting with our families and friends to do some celebrating, which hasincluded plenty   of eating and drinking, so we have had really nice weekend, but I am feeling very full and think I may have gained a few pounds, but back to the gym tomorrow. 

So it's that time again already (where does the week go) for me to share with you my 'Sunday favourites' where I share will you my favourite Pintrest finds which have inspired me this week. 

Dreaming of Paris. 
This week I have been dreaming of Paris. I went to Paris a few years ago but me and Gary have never been together and I am desperate to return to the city of love. Even though I have been there is still so many things I want to see in Paris, in particular the louvre. I am such a history geek as I would just love to spend the day taking in the art and history all around me. 


Favourite quote 
This is my favourite quote of the week. I really struggle with my sleep and suffer from insomnia. This often means I struggle to rise in the morning and wake up grumpy and moody, I must be a delight to live with. So this quote has really inspired me to sort out my sleep routine as I am missing out on so many moments in the land of nod. 

Favourite celebrity
I got Beyonce's tour DVD for Christmas and I watched it this week and oh my gosh it's amazing. I was lucky enough to see her perform live last year  in Manchester, it was hands down the best show I have ever seen. She was incredible. Anyway I saw this picture and I just thought it captures her natural beauty so well and she looks so happy and radiant. It really made me smile. 

  Nail polish
This is my favourite beauty find of the week, and now I need this nail polish in my life. This is OPI mod about you and it's the perfect pink colour so I am now on a hunt for this. 

 Disney
I love Disney so this snap shot of one of my favourites Tangled really caught my eye. As soon as I saw this I decided to have a Disney night along with hot chocolate and a face mask, perfect night! 

So that's my favourites. I would love to hear about your favourites things or pictures this week. 

Thanks for reading 

2 comments:

  1. im currently in paris and its amazing! favourite city xx

    I've also got a worldwide beauty giveaway on my blog! check it out and enter if youd like! xx

    gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com/2014/01/600-follower-giveaway-pamper-pack.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I know I love it so much, really want to go back, thanks Hun will take a look :) xx

      Delete