Wednesday 1 January 2014

Wedding Hair

So it's 2014, so it's officially the year I am going to be a bride. As you got imagine my excitement for the big day is sky high at the moment and wedding planning has gone into over drive.

Today my wedding thoughts and planning has been focusing on wedding hair. I am far too indecisive when it comes to my hair, do I want it up or down, straight or wavy, flowers or tiara....the questions go on and on. I am having a trail in next few months and I am going to narrow it down to three or four styles to try out,so need to narrow down my favourites. 

Here is the styles and ideas that have caught my eye so far.. 

*pictures not my own found on pintrest.













Thank for reading lovelies, if yoi have a favourite hair style from any of the pictures would love to know your thoughts. 




8 comments:

  1. 7th one is my favorite :) and congrats! Hope to see a post about your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 7th is one of my favourites too :) will keep you informed with some future wedding posts :)

      Delete
  2. Aw I bet you're so excited!! Number 4 is my fav
    xxxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that one too :) thank you for reading :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love the second one! It is stylish and understated, yet completely beautiful. Getting some inspiration for my own hair now :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw glad it's given you some inspiration :) I really like that one too. I think I will more then likely do an up do :) xx

      Delete
  4. Oh they are all so pretty! I'm a huge fan of plaits, but i'm terrible at doing them.
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know it's making it so hard to narrow it done to just a couple, but I do love the plait, luckily got my hair dresser doing it for me, would be far too nervous to do my own xx

    ReplyDelete