Thursday 6 February 2014

Wish list



I am currently trying very, very hard to save my pennies, does anyone else find as soon as you decide to start saving you notice all the beautiful and pretty items you would like to blow your savings on. Well this is my current predicament so rather then spend I am going to share with you all what I am lusting after.

1. Nike air max trainers, in pink of course. My current thoughts if I have pretty pink trainers I will want to go to the gym more, that is what I keep telling myself.

2. Naked 3 palette, some how I have managed to resisted purchasing this beautiful rose gold palette, but I can feel myself cracking when my blog feed is full of reviews and swatches.

3.Clarisonic Mia, I am really trying to take care of my skin at the moment and so many people have told me there skin was so much clearer after using this. Of course again in pink, I see a recurring theme here.
4. Nars Turkish delight lip gloss, I think this looks like a really pretty baby pink toned gloss.

5.Laura Mercier creme brulee souffle body cream. Every time I walk past a Laura Mercier counter I find myself sniffing at the divine array of creams and this particular scent smells like a dream and I need this in my life.

6. Neom candle. I love candles and have never owned a Neom candle and constantly reading blog posts with these in the background has convinced me I need to see what all the hype is about.

7. Orgins drink me up mask, recently at a bloggers chat I asked for skin care recommendations to get my skin in tip top condition for my wedding, and this overnight mask was the most recommended product. My boot points are rather high at the moment so I think this mask will be in possession very soon, watch this blog space (see what I did there).

8.Diptyque Eau Duelle perfume, this scent has been popping up quite a bit recently in posts and YouTube videos and this vanilla blend fragrance sounds like the perfect perfume for me, just a shame about the hefty price tag. Its my birthday in a week so who knows (family if you are reading hint hint).

9. Tom ford lipstick, these lipsticks look like pure lip stick luxury and I am desperate to add a bit of of the TF elegance into my lipstick collection. My signature shade is a nude pink, so if anyone has any recommendations please let me know in the comment section.

10. Finally another candle, for the same reasons as Neom candles, I blame fellow bloggers for my desire for a Jo Malone candle.

So there is it just some of the things I would love to purchase, but I will keep trying my hardest not too. Although writing this post was pure torture because I have just reminded myself why I want/ need these products in my life. (of course I am being totally dramatic and I am will of course be absolutely fine without another candle or lip product in my life, but a girl can dream.)

Thanks for reading Lovlies

No comments:

Post a Comment