Wednesday 19 February 2014

Tanya Burr Lip Glosses



Unless you have been hibernating over winter you will probably all have heard that the Tanya Burr, beauty blogger and Youtuber has launched her very own Lip gloss and Nail varnish range, if you didn’t know get yourself over the Feelunique.co.ukright now and take a look.


I haven’t been buying any make up recently (because I own enough to open a store at the moment), but I just couldn’t resist this new collection by Tanya. Yes I have terribly will power...I hold my hands up, but they were just too beautiful to resist. 



Tanya was the first YouTuber I ever watched, I learnt so many make up tricks and tips from her and it was from watching her tutorials that my love of beauty world began. Role on two years later and I am addicted to watching beauty gurus on YouTube, reading blog posts and I write my own blog. Ok, so I am not saying this happened all because of the beautiful Miss Burr, I have always loved the world of makeup and beauty, but without a doubt watching Tanya and reading her blog posts was a pinnacle moment in me thinking about my own journey into the world of beauty bloggers, so how could I not purchase at least one….or maybe two of her products.


Tanya’s lip glosses and nail varnishes are available on the Feel unique website and will be coming to Superdrug stores very soon, the lip glosses cost £6.99 and the nail varnishes cost £5.99. 


I decided to try two of the lip glosses, I spent ages swooning and gazing at the stunning array of shades and the cutely named products, (my favourite has to be the Harry Potter themed mischief managed, how adorable is that). Tanya handpicked the names herself and I think they capture her fun and bubbly personality perfectly.


I decided to go with the shades ‘Afternoon Tea’ and ‘Aurora’, both pink toned shades, yes I know more pink in my collection, but you can never have too much pink, right? Afternoon tea is a more creamy consistency and aurora has a shimmery glitter pigmented finish. 


 I was so excited when I received my glosses, but like a good blogger I snapped some pictures of the super pretty packaging for you.



The glosses glide onto the lips beautiful, they aren’t sticky and left my lips feeling moisturised and hydrated, the formula has a high shine finish and isn’t too sheer and has just the right amount of colour pigmentation that they can either be worn alone or on top of a lipstick.



The applicator is sponge doe foot style wand which makes application nice and easy and gives the lips a glossy wet look.



I also had the mention these glosses smell divine, I can’t quite put my finger on what exactly it reminds me off, but they smell so sweet and yummy, almost good enough to eat…..but please don’t, it would only be a waste of a beautiful gloss.



So if you haven’t noticed I have fallen head over heels in love with these glosses, I think my favourite is aurora I have literally been wearing it everyday, its just the perfect every day pink gloss. I can’t wait to try some more shades. I would love to know if you have tried any of the Tanya Burr range and your thoughts.

 

Thanks for reading Lovelies.





 


Left- afternoon tea 
Right- aurora 

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I would defintley recommend they are so reasonably priced and so many shades to choose from
      :) xx

      Delete
  2. I've heard SO much about Tanya Burr's lip glosses- and rightly so, they sound amazing and Tanya is such a lovely girl!

    Sharlotte | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I know she is so lovely, I love watching her youtube videos :) xxx

      Delete
  3. You chose really pretty shades!

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :) I still wearing aurora religiously everyday at the moment xx

      Delete
  4. Love this range! I have a haul going up on my blog next week.

    Tracey
    saturdaynightgirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I know they are all so pretty, will keep a look our for your haul :) xx

      Delete
  5. I've been really wanting to try these out!! Those colors look really nice :) I think Ill give them a go ;)
    http://copycattt.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it, they are so pretty. They are really reasonably priced too so won't break the bank :) xx

      Delete