Sunday 2 March 2014

February favourites




February has come and gone in a flash and March is upon us, the sun is shining today and it finally feels as though spring is on it's way....finally.

So the end of a month can only mean on thing? Lots of monthly favourites popping up on my news feed, which ultimately results in my wish list growing and growing. So I thought I would throw in my two cents worth of products I have been loving throughout February for you all! Here goes: 


Vaseline Spray and Go moisturiser in coco radiance.
This is the perfect easy to use moisturising for lazy girls, like moi. It dries in a matter of seconds and I love the coco butter scent, I did a full review of this product here.


Tanya Burr Lip gloss in Aurora
I have literally worn this pretty pink gloss everyday since I purchased it, its the perfect ever day pink shade gloss with a hint of glitter, the gloss isn't sticky and leaves my lips feeling hydrated and moisturised. I did a full review with swatches of my Tanya Burr purchases here




Origins drink up intense mask
The Drink up intensive overnight mask was a new purchase this month (I will do a full review very soon) and I have fallen head over heels in love with the stuff, I had heard some great reviews about this mask and I have not been disappointed, this mask leaves me skin feeling incredibly soft and hydrated and I love the thought of my skin drinking up this mask and hydrating while I get my beauty sleep.




Lush popcorn lip scrub.
If your a regular reading of my blog you might have read my post  Keeping my pout soft and conditioned which included my favourite lip scrub from Lush, well this month this old favourite has returned to my life and I have used this every night before I apply a lip butter. Last month my lips were a mess, I blame this cold weather, luckily I had got another pot for Christmas and voila my dry cracked lips have disappeared. This scrub exfoliates the lips and removes dead skin (nice) and it tastes so yummy, popcorn is one of my favourite snacks, so I can get my popcorn fix without the calories.


Leaves candle
I have a weakness for candles (like most bloggers), and my candle of choice is bath and body works. Of course I have fallen in love with a candle brand not available in the UK, I never make life easy for myself. However they sell Bath and Body works in Dubai where my family live so I can still get my fix. Leaves is hands down favourite scent, its more of an autumn aroma with a mixture of apple, berries and cider scents but I love it all year around. When I burn this candle you smell it throughout my whole apartment and I can smell it the next day.

So I hope you enjoyed my monthly favourites, I would love to read your monthly favourites so leave your links below.

Thanks for reading






6 comments:

  1. Great post. There are so many things I agree with on here! I have recently bought a lush lip scrub (bubblegum) and its gorgeous! I've been meaning to try the origins mask and just can't bring myself to part with the cash when I'm trying to be sensible with money! I really need to pick up doe of the Vaseline spray too!

    I've found your blog after chatting briefly in the Twitter chat last night! I love it! I look forward to reading more!

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Hun was nice chatting with you, I always enjoy the bbloggers chat.
    Ooh I really want to try the bubble gym one, imagine it tastes nice and yummy.
    I bought the mask with my boots points so it was a nice treat :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just posted a February favourites post yesterday and included both the Tanya Burr lipgloss in Aurora and the Lush lip scrub too! :) They are both such fab products and like you I have been wearing my Tanya Burr lipgloss pretty much every day since I got it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww great bloggers think a like :p which shades of the gloss have you got? Xxx

      Delete
  4. Hi!

    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award!! :) xx

    http://saturdaynightgirl.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete