Sunday 9 March 2014

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water


Once upon a time there was a little product called Bioderma, the beauty world fell in love with this micellar water biased cleanser and its gentle yet effective formula. Then all over the skin care departments different versions of micellar water began popping up everywhere and thus began the battle of the Micellar waters, but who will win? 

I  too have had a good love affair with bioderma, but even though it's now more readily available in the UK it's still not as easy as popping to your nearest Boots (other chemist like shops are available) and it's still rather pricey. 


So when my last bottle of bioderma ran out I thought it was time to test a new product, I had heard nothing but good things about the Garnier micellar water cleanser and for £4.99 for a mahoosive bottle it was too much of a bargain too pass up. 


To cut a long story short, I love this product. I have used it in the morning to clense and last thing at night to remove all my make up. I use two cotton pads and all my make up, including eye make up is removed and leaves my face really clean, soft and smooth, and didn't irritate 
 or cause redness on my super sensitive skin.  

The bottle has a clever flip caps so there is no spillage or waste of product. I recently borrowed some of my friends L'Oreal micellar water and I haven't used it enough to comment on its formula but the flow top meant my cotton pad was literally drowned in the stuff, which is a slight waste. So I think Garnier have defintly got the thumbs up with the packaging. 


Overall I am really impressed with this micellar cleansing water and would defintly repurchase over bioderma, yes that is a strong statement to make. I just think for £4.99 it's much cheaper, you get a lot of product, the forumal is very similar and it does the same job. So I would really recommend this little gem and will be repurchasing. 

I would love to hear your thoughts if you have tried this water cleanser. 

Thanks for reading 

The End 



2 comments:

  1. I much prefer the drugstore micellar soloutions to the Bioderma! I just couldn't get along with it


    The Jewel Beauty Blog - A friendly Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    Latest Posts - FOTD, Laurens Way Darker than dark glam tan & NEOM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I defintley prefer this version just so much more for your money and costs a lot less :) xx

      Delete