Monday 10 March 2014

Sleek Pixie Pink Blush






Can you believe I have been blogging over a year now and I haven't tried a blush from Sleek? They have always been on my wish list of products to buy but I have just never really remembered to purchase one. Yes, slap me on the wrists for my ignorance!!

That was until a recent trip to Superdrug, I decided it was high time I owned a blush from sleek so spent a good 10 minutes swatches all the different shades.

After much umming and ahhing I decided to go with Pixie Pink.

You can never have too much pink in your make up collection and I do tend to go for pink shades and tones when it comes to blush, so this looked like a good colour to add to my rather large collection. 

Pixie pink is a cotton candy pink blush with blue undertones to it with a matte finish.  In the pan this looks quite dramatic and scary, but if you tap off any excess powder from your brush it actually just gives the apples of your cheeks really soft pretty flushed colour.

The pigmentation of this blush is amazing, on par with some of my favourite Nars or Mac blushes, I also found it blends into my skin and make up like a dream.

This little blush from Sleek is probably the first blush formula that has lasted all day on my skin without any kind of touch up needed so the lasting power is very impressive for a high street brand. 

The packaging is very cute and well, sleek (see what I did there) It’s got a good size mirror and is a good compact size to fit in your handbag. Best part all this for £4.99!

I have a slightly feeling I may be returning to Sleek to stock up on some more blushes….stay tuned!

Have you tried this blush? What do you think? I love reading your comments so would love to hear your thoughts.




Thanks for reading lovelies.



2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely colour if you can pull it off. I would look horrendous in this!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think it's difintley a shade that will only work for certain skin tones :) xx

      Delete