Thursday 5 June 2014

dreaming of....






So I have been a very naughty blogger and I haven't blogged properly for a few weeks, but let me explain why....

1. I went on holiday to see my family in Dubai, I will share some snaps with you very soon, I promise.

2. I went on my hen party to the York races and then a very messy night out in York Which resulted in me spending two days recovering...totally worth it though, I had a fantastic weekend. 

3. I have been studying for my end of year Open University exams. They are over now phewwww...and relax. 

4. Its 7 weeks till my wedding and everything has gone into wedding planning over drive. 

Okay so thats my excuses, am I forgiven yet? Well if not, surely a wish list full of pretty bits and bobs I would love for my little home will do the trick....I thought so.

dreaming of....




How cute are all these little bits and pieces. 1. I having been meaning to pick up 'It' by Alexa Chung for so long, has anyone read it? 2. A home can never have too many candles. 3. I have fallen in love with this beautiful picnic set from Cath kidstone, come on Summer, hurry up I need some picninc weather. 4. I am in need of an electic blender, and naturally I like this pink one. 5. Love this vintage 'boudior' sign. 6. Finally these pretty pastel storage cases from Oliver Bonas would go just nicely in my hall way.

So that's what I am dreaming about right now. I promise to  get back into the swing of regular blog posts once again, pre warning though a few weeks before my wedding, I may well be an erratic, over the top bridezilla......Gary is a lucky guy.

2 comments:

  1. Love the mixer, such a pretty pink! The suitcases are cute too :)

    Frankie Boo Blog

    ReplyDelete