Saturday 21 June 2014

Dreaming of.......My wardrobe



We all love a good wish list....today's wish list is all about fashion and clothes I am lusting after.

I haven't bought any clothes since my holiday at the start of May, and I am now having serious withdrawal symptoms.

Our wedding is next month so I am on a strict spending ban and the moment and only purchasing pretty things for the big day at the moment, don't get me wrong this is still lots and lots of fun. However, I just cant resist a bit of online window shopping and I am finding myself dreaming about my summer wardrobe. Here is what those dreams are made of..............

fashion wishlist




I have fallen in love with 'In Love with Fashion' have a lot at their online shop here. I promise this is not sponsored I just adore there clothes, its all floral and pastels so you cant blame me. I can feel a big order coming on after the wedding. My excuse is I need honey moon clothes, even though its not till November.

I also love this floral dress from Boohoo, its just so me. Collar, check, mint green, check, floral check!

Okay so hopefully it wont be coat weather for much longer, but I still need a pink coat in my life.

Finally I cant resist a good motif tee that makes me giggle.

Have a lovely weekends beauts.... Mwahhhh


No comments:

Post a Comment