Thursday 22 January 2015

Dreaming of

So its another cold night, I am wrapped on the sofa in some fleecy pjs, wrapped up my favourite faux fur blanket and sipping on hot chocolate and it seems like the perfect oppertunity to get back to some blogging.

My thoughts are still a little bit all over the place, my mind wanders and  I day dream more often then usual and that is saying something, which brings me onto this post.....a little wish list for you all, here are some of the pretty things I like to purchase and with pay day around the corner I have a feeling someone of these little things may mysteriously get delievered to my door, but time will tell.

So lets have a cheeky look then....


Dreaming of




1. Stereotypical blogger- there has to be a candle on my wish list and I have been lusting after one of these pretty, sweet smelling Jo Malone candles for so long, not sure how much longer I can resist.

2. The whole world of beauty bloggers are raving about the Real Techniques bold metals, as a proud owner of almost the whole range of Real Technique brushes, I have a real urge to try these in particular the contour brush.

3. You can never have too much neutral eye shadows and this little palette looks like the perfect combination of everyday shadows.

4. I love a good bubble bath, and when it comes to a good relaxing bubble bath you don't get better than a Lush bubble bar and this little heart from the Valentines collection is so cute.

5. I definitely don't need another bag, but can you ever have too many? Yes Emma you can....still have a bad feeling I will sporting this tan satchel bag pretty soon. Stay tuned.

6. Thanks to every YouTuber including this little 'Dip Brow' pot from Anastasia Beverly Hills I have now convinced myself I need this product to help me on my never ending quest to perfect my brows, I promise as soon as I successfully make them look perfectly symmetrical  I shall let you know.

7. Thanks to Kylie Jenner we all want dark lips and Velvet teddy lipstick by Mac is currently top of my list to help me achieve this natural dark lip.

8. Finally we come to Nar's radiant creamy concealer, this is down to one of my favourite youtubers, Nicole Guerriero, she uses this concealer along with Mac light boost to highlight under the eyes. As a girl who loves to highlight and contour ala Kimmy K I would love to try this little product and see if it lives up to the hype.

So thats it from me tonight, I hope you have enjoyed this little wish list. I shall be back soon with more ramblings.



No comments:

Post a Comment