Saturday 4 April 2015

Happy Easter



Happy Easter beautiful readers, I love Easter and spring time, the pastel colours, beautiful spring time blooms and all the chocolate....any day that promotes the eating of chocolate all day is a good day in my dairy. 

I thought I would share with some of Easter snaps. 


I have been making chocolate filled hampers for my family this Easter. The shabby chic baskets are from Home bargains. I picked up the chocolate gradually from a few supermarkets when I saw things were on offer, I have been super organised this year. 

Any excuse for milk and cookies, I would like to say I made this cute little bunny cookies but that would be a lie. 

I picked up this adorable little chick shaped mug from Sainsbury's, I love it so much it's so cutee. 

I have been filling up for hot cross buns for breakfast, what better way to start the day. 

These lavender filled hares are from Clarabelle Interiors are beautifully handmade and are giving my living room a little spring time spruce. 

My flower obsession is getting out of hand, my home is filled with lots of 
beautiful blooms, but they look pretty and smell nice so that's ok..right? 

Well that's it from me lovelies, I hope you all have a lovely Easter and eat lots of chocolate, one day off healthy eating is acceptable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment