Thursday 23 April 2015

Princesses and pretty things

I hope you are having a lovely week. I am just loveling the spring evenings it's so nice that the nights are staying so light at the moment, makes me much more productive. 

My sister and I are going to Disneyland Paris in about 6 weeks, so the count down is really on. Growing up we were both disney princess fanatics, who loved singing along to any disney film. After a tough few months we decided we needed a trip together so we are going for five days to 'the happiest place on earth' with a day trip to Paris squeezed in,  we have treated ourselves and have decided to stay in the main disney hotel, somewhere I have always dreamed of staying, so I really cannot wait. 

Sticking with the Disney theme, Jimmy Choo have realised thier very own glass slipper shoes, inspired by the new Cinderella movie, if you haven't seen it yet, go it's so magical and really took me back to my childhood. I think these shoes would go perfectly in my walk in wardrobe, but I am not sure how my bank balance would feel about it. 

I got a brand new IPhone 6 this week, of course I had to have the pretty gold one. It's seems very much like my IPhone 5 but I do prefer the bigger screen and the camera is much better, I will keep having a play around. 

I have far too many of these shabby chic drink me paper straws dotted around the house, and this pretty little jar is the perfect little place for some of them. I just think every drink looks better with a pink pinstripe straw. 

I was so proud of myself this week, I put up my vintage inspired door knobs from Dubelm all myself. I gave up waiting for Gary to do it so I whipped out his tools and did it myself. I am impressed with how good they look, I just need some pretty things to hang on them....good excuse to buy more things I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment